PixelStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PixelStory

~Welcome to PixelStory~<3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Derek's Staff Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derek.

Derek's Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Derek's Staff Application.   Derek's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:28 pm

What are you applying for:
GM (GameMaster).

Name:
Derek Le.

Where do you live/Timezone:
Canada, Ontario, Toronto.
Eastern Time Zone.

How active will you be:
I definitely would play PixelStory every day. It depends on how long I usually play each day being that if I have plans to go out or something. Besides that, I’m usually on and playing for at least 10 hours every day. The longest I’ve played in a day was probably 20 hours straight. (10am-6am LOL..)

E-Mail:
Email: x_xlookiex_x@hotmail . com

Hobbies:
I enjoy playing basketball with friends of mine *which is what I mainly do*. I also enjoy playing MapleStory since you get to meet new people. I love GFXing since I've gotten CS6 Extended which I'm pretty good at GFXing.

How you'd handle a hacker:
If there was a hacker on PixelStory, I would ban the player that was hacking on the spot since the hacker knew that there is not hacking aloud whatsoever on PixelStory.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:
If there were two players fighting in the server, I would first give them a 1st warning and if they do not listen to what I've told them, I would then give them the next warning which is the last warning and if they do not listen to me, I would either jail them for the amount of time I would feel suitable, discuss with them of why they are fighting, or if the problem gets out of hand I would tell a staff or owner higher authority then me to take care of the problem.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
BadWolfMS (v75): Admin.
CosmicMaple (v83): Admin.
LuigiStory (v62): GM.
LexiiStory (v62): GM.

Proof:

http: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .com /u/f79/15/61/44/97/maple010 . jpg

or

http: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] com /u/f79/15/61/44/97/maple011 . jpg

Why should we choose you:
My reasons for wanting to be a GM are clear and simple. I would love nothing more than to aid and regulate those that are in need of it. I will be there not only to replace the absence of the GMs that are offline but to do my job as is. I want to ameliorate the game play so everyone is satisfied as they are playing in PixelStory. Hackers on the other hand are an intricacy problem during game play. It’s unfair to others as they’re training through hours and some people hack their way up to level 200 and begin rebirthing. Besides that, there are many people that are beginning to dupe items by packet editing. Something has to be discharged and I’m willing to make an effect to help the community of PixelStory and all the members in it.

Reason I applied:
The reason I applied as a GM was to satisfy and resolve the issues from all players in need. Many people in the game are pretty slick being that they would set their cheat engine to a max damage of 2,000,000,000, etc. so they can prevent reaching the damage cap. I will endeavor banning all those that try to get away with hacking and duping. I will help all newcomers to the game because I know it’s quite hard to level up and begin rebirthing since everything is a bit expensive but that’s preferably already taken care of because I know many people and I give assist to those that are in need. I will host events daily so members of PixelStory will have an opportunity to achieve prizes. Besides the community and the entity of PixelStory, the dialect spoken in game has to be mellow, also known as being mature. Maplestory is a game for members in it to have a vast amount of fun and amusement. It isn't for members to bane on others or cuss here and there. I'm pretty sure everyone cusses because they just can't help themselves but it has to be reduced and declined. My doings would be to cease the conflicts and bizzare activities that go on during the game to prevent further conflicts.

Summary of yourself :
I'm a smooth going guy. I’m rarely ever in a bad mood unless I’m stressing over something or someone or something pissed me off to a point where I can’t even manage my own anger. I’m able to speak fluent Chinese, English, some french, and Spanish.

Extra Info:
My favorite colour is Red and Maroon.

In-game name:
Derek.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
It's actually 364.59438038 days but since scientists did not want the days to have a decimal, they've rounded the number to 365 which is also why there is leap years.
Back to top Go down
Derek.

Derek's Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek's Staff Application.   Derek's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:29 pm

The links are spaced out or else it would not be able to post, since it will say "No external links for 7 days"

Back to top Go down

Derek's Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1